Undercurrent of Secrets


Okay this is officially my favorite Rachel Scott McDaniel book yet!
This book is a split time that is so well balanced between the past and the present. I loved the light thread of mystery and the contemporary just was so good.
I loved the romance in both time periods. There were some absolutely adorable and swoony scenes in both that just was my favorite parts of this book.

I loved the setting of the riverboat! So interesting how the author used an actual boat for the setting and so you get that peek into the lives of people who lived the riverboat life.

If you want to feel transported grab this one, it's a gem.

Thanks to Netgally I received a complementary copy of this book. All opinions in this review are honest and my own.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing Undercurrent of Secrets! Your kind words made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bent Tree Bride

To Believe in You