The Mistletoe Countess


I loved it!!!!!!
This book I have learned almost a year ago and have been eagerly waiting for it. And I can say this. It was worth the wait.
If you are into fun, lighthearted, romantic, swoony, marriage of convenience with a touch of mystery this is something you will want to check out.
I absolutely loved Grace! She was whimsical yet loyal, she is just such a genuine character.
Fredrick was absolutely perfect for her. He had a past, and he had some shadows in his life that needed the sunshine Grace brought to life.
And the kissing.....
This book has kissing.
Pepper Basham is a master at building great romantic tension.
Have I mentioned she writes great kissing books?
This book was everything I expected from Pepper Basham in a marriage of convenience story.
One of my favorite reads this year because it's one of those books that left a ridiculous smile on my face and a major book hangover.
I highly recommend, to lovers of fun swoony romance.
I recieved a complementary copy of this book from the author and all opinions are honest and completely my own. I am purchasing a physical copy of this book because it is that good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent Tree Bride

Undercurrent of Secrets

To Believe in You