Aspen Crossroads

I enjoyed this book so much!
This author has a way of sucking me in with complex characters and an interesting plot that has me eagerly reading as fast as I can to see how everything works out.
This book centered around a small town and people who were involved in helping survivors of sex trafficking. This book gave a tiny glimpse of some characters stories,  but never too much or over detailed.  Just enough to make it real, just enough to really make you think about what real people have to face.
The romance was so good! I loved the meet-cute I loved how they had to work together and I loved how they both had Shadows in their past that they needed to grow from.
It has some great kisses which is always a win for me.
The chemistry was spot on and the struggle tugged my heart.
Loved!
I do wish that I got to see a bit more of the hero's spiritual journey but it was good.
And this author once again has a villain that I just loved to despise!
And twist that I I didn't see coming!
And, and , and we get a look into some side characters that I can't wait for their story to be told!
Bravo!
I recieved a complementary copy of this book from the publisher through Netgally,  all opinions in this review are honest and completely my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent Tree Bride

Undercurrent of Secrets

To Believe in You