Shield of the Mighty

My favorite in this series so far!
I absolutely loved Zevi, seeing him go from the youth in Between the Wild Branches to the hero in this book was fantastic!
I loved the sparring with him and Yochana and the tension between them, even when they were at odds.
I loved the action and political intrigue in this story. It almost reminds me of what it feels like to read ancient Scottish tales, with all the feuding clans. The insight and the way CC brings to vivid life ancient times is truly remarkable.
The romance was well paced and I loved seeing how these two people went on this unforgettable journey this is this book.
And of course the mystery thread that began in book one was touched on and eagerly awaiting the next story from this author that brings the Biblical world to life like no other.
.
I recieved a complementary copy of this book from the publisher through Netgally. All thoughts are honest and completely my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent Tree Bride

Undercurrent of Secrets

To Believe in You