Shadocast

Wow! This book has me so hooked on this world and the the complicated situations that the characters are in.
It took be a little bit to get into. There are quite a few characters that I was wondering how they fit together. But it did come together in a way that was well woven and I just neeeeeed to know what happens next!
One thing that I find really intriguing is the way the faith system is explained. I really appreciated the contrast best
The battle between light and dark and how the truths shared can be paralleled with our world.
I loved how even the characters who are on the "dark side" are complex and multilayered. They have motives and reasons for why they have made the choices they have.
I don't often become so invested in morally grey characters. But boy.
I am invested.
Can't wait for book 2!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent Tree Bride

Undercurrent of Secrets

To Believe in You