Creed

An ending to the series that brings the action, the romance, and the hope that has been a trademark of this series. 
I loved this installment and the climax of this family's story that is so full of heart and characters that move you, and make you feel as if you are living through their journey right along with them . 
I loved how we got to see Creed overcome so much through this saga and I hope to see more of him in the future. 
I really loved that we got more time with Fraser and Pippa as well. I think they may be my favorite couple in the series.  
An interwoven message of hope, family and faith that kept me up late to see what would happen next. 
Such a satisfying ending with a glimpse into possibly more to come. 
It didn't disappoint and was a pleasure to read this series as it came out this year.
I recieved a complementary copy of this book from the publisher, all thoughts and opinions are honest and completely my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent Tree Bride

Ned