Hope Between the Pages by Pepper Basham

Okay this author can write in any genre!
Like, wow. 
I always pick up a Pepper Basham when I want swoony romance and a fun read, but the depth that this book had really shows that this author can write more then that. This time split novel had me fully engrossed in both stories and....yeah. it's hard to talk about without giving something critical away. I just love how she crafts characters that are so lovable! You smile with them, root for them and sometimes cry for them.
I just really enjoyed how this author made me care deeply for two sets of characters and had me staying up late to finish the book. 
I felt transported in both time periods,  and truly felt each setting.  
Bravo
I recieved a complementary copy of this book from the publisher through Netgally.  All opinions are completely my own and honest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent Tree Bride

Creed

Ned