Before Time Runs Out by Amy Matayo

These are the kind of time travel that I just love!
I really enjoyed the unique aspect of two people who travel from two different time periods and meet in the past. That was super fun and completely built up the angst at the climax!
I wasn't aware when starting this book that it was not CF, however it was perfectly clean with some great chemistry between the two main characters.
As to the set up of how the time travel was made possible.....I was a tad uncomfortable with that. And it did dim my ability to fully accept the first part of the story. However I stuck with it and I really did enjoy it!
The heroine was okay, and she grew on me over the story. But Theo........win, win, win. A great hero that I adored!
4.5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bent Tree Bride

Creed

Ned